Connecting Californi6, 2020. In this series, the Michelson 20MM team discusses the digital divide and strategies to solve it with guest panelists:a, Pt. I –– The Digital Divide: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow was broadcast live via zoom on Thursday, August
- Lande Ajose, Managing Director at the Waverley Street Foundation (formerly the Senior Policy Advisor for Higher Education, Office of Governor Gavin Newsom)
- Ernesto Falcon, Senior Legislative Counsel, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Jeanne Holm, Deputy Mayor, City of Los Angeles (formerly Chief Data Officer and Senior Technology Advisor to the Mayor, City of Los Angeles)
- Jessica Howard, CEO, Californians Dedicated to Education Foundation
- Devon Miner, Associate Director of Jobs for the Future (JFF); (formerly State Network Manager, National Skills Coalition)
- Angela Siefer, Executive Director, National Digital Inclusion Alliance
You can learn more here.