In a celebration of innovation and the love for our furry companions, Leap Venture Studio recently hosted their annual virtual Demo Day that premiered on June 8. This year’s cohort of innovative pet care companies came together to showcase their groundbreaking ideas and solutions that are set to revolutionize the industry. Join us as we dive into the highlights of this virtual extravaganza, where the future of pet care was unveiled.
A Cohort of Brilliance:
The virtual Demo Day showcased a cohort of six remarkable companies that have dedicated their passion and expertise to transforming the pet care landscape. Each company brought a unique perspective and innovation to the table, promising to deliver extraordinary solutions for the benefit of pets and their owners. From cutting-edge diagnostic technologies to sustainable and nutritious products, these companies are doing their best in their pursuit of excellence.
Uniting Virtually, Inspiring Globally:
The virtual Demo Day served as a platform for collaboration, connection, and inspiration. Pet care enthusiasts, investors, and industry experts from around the world tuned in to learn more about these visionary ideas. The power of technology further helped to bring us together, transcending physical boundaries and fostering a global community of pet care innovators and advocates.
Unveiling the Innovations:
Each company presented their groundbreaking ideas and solutions, captivating the audience with their passion and vision. The audience was given a glimpse into the future of pet care, where technology and compassion intertwine to create a smarter world for our beloved pets.
Check Out Our Cohort 7 Companies:
- Bundle x Joy is on a mission to deliver premium pet nutrition, curated product bundles, and endless joy to every pet person. Every purchase helps fund women with their 3% giveback.
- Blue Pet Co is a range of clean, marine- powered dog supplements, enriched with seaweed extracts designed to meet a dog’s specific health needs, naturally and sustainably.
- Dr. Cuddles is a vet- founded pet care company looking to revolutionize the industry by making Vet Sense Common Sense — empowering pet owners to better care for their pets through trusted education and innovative products.
- MI:RNA is a veterinary diagnostic testing company using cutting edge science and artificial intelligence to diagnose disease in the early stages to help vets care for our pets.
- Oncotect is a biotech startup committed to pioneering early screening of cancer risks in dogs using their urine.
- Tobipets.com is a one-stop-shop that connects pet brands, services, and vets with pet parents.
As we look towards the future, we are filled with anticipation for the positive impact these companies will make in the lives of pets and their owners. Together, we are shaping a brighter and more compassionate future for the world of pet care.
Get the latest news from Michelson Philanthropies. Sign up for our newsletter today!