MICHELSON MEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION
Turning ideas into life saving therapies
Michelson Medical Research Foundation (MMRF) provides research grants and prizes to support scientists and translate ideas into therapies that save lives.
$200 million+ invested
With a focus on early-career researchers, immunology and immunotherapy, and interdisciplinary, project-directed convergent research.
Michelson Prizes: Next Generation grants
to early-career investigators who use disruptive concepts to advance human immunology, immunotherapy, and vaccine development.
Michelson Philanthropies & Science Prize for Immunology
- Awards research in immunology and vaccine development
- $30K grand prize+$10K for each finalist
USC Michelson Center for Convergent Bioscience
A state-of-the-art research center exploring deep machine learning, big data management, AI, and pattern recognition.
The center supports medical researchers, engineers, and physicians as they work to tackle critical health issues.
California Institute for Immunology and Immunotherapy
- Set to open in 20XX
- The multi-disciplinary research center will accelerate the enormous benefits of immunology and immunotherapy.
- CIII will be a “Field of Dreams” that will attract the very best scientists dedicated to making extraordinary strides in advancing human health.
- The center supports medical researchers, engineers, and physicians as they work to tackle critical health issues.